MASALVES - CALÇADO, UNIPESSOAL LDA
(MANUEL ALVES) is aware of the implications and of its responsibility in complying with the changes introduced in the matter of protection of personal data, namely with effect taking place on 25 May 2018 of the General Data Protection Regulation, approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 26, 2016. MANUEL ALVES
thus undertakes to guarantee the protection of all personal data made available to it, having adopted in this sense several security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, in order to protect personal data against any form of unlawful treatment. MANUEL ALVES
is also committed to continuously improving the set of procedures and techniques implemented for the protection of personal data, counting also for this purpose with all the suggestions that the users of this website make to us.
The Responsible for the Treatment of your personal data is MASALVES - CALÇADO, UNIPESSOAL LDA. with headquarters at Rua Padre José Peixoto Dias, nº 803 4610-285 Felgueiras.
As Responsible for the Treatment of your data, MANUEL ALVES is committed to:
▪ Carry out the processing of personal data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which they are intended;
▪ Do not use the data collected for a purpose incompatible with that of the collection;
▪ Ensure the express consent of the data subject whenever required;
▪ Guarantee free exercise of rights for the holders of personal data;
▪ Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification or destruction of data by an unauthorized person and that allow detecting deviations of information, intentional or not.
MANUEL ALVES collects different types of personal data, according to different purposes, namely:
▪ Full name;
▪ Date of birth;
▪ E-mail address;
▪ Telephone number;
▪ Tax Identification Number;
▪ Address. 2. Purpose of the treatment:
Personal data is collected exclusively for the following purposes:
▪ Registration on the website;
▪ Response to contact request from customers or potential customers;
▪ Commercial management;
▪ Improvement or customization of services;
▪ Sending newsletters and other promotional actions. Customers can cancel their subscription to the email newsletter service by clicking on the link in the newsletter we send by email. 3. Conservation Period:
MANUEL ALVES keeps your personal data on servers that are in a safe environment, protected from unauthorized access.
Personal data will be kept for as long as:
▪ if the holders' consent is maintained in cases where their treatment requires their consent;
▪ its conservation is required by law;
▪ its retention is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party. 4. Sharing of personal data:
The personal data collected may be shared for hosting and back up on the owner's server.
MANUEL ALVES may also communicate your personal data when so determined by law, within the scope of a judicial process or the scope of investigations carried out by public authorities. 5. Holders' rights:
Under current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform that the data subject is guaranteed:
▪ Right to be informed:
o The contact details of the controller;
o Treatment purposes;
o Conservation time limit;
o Your rights as holders of personal data;
o The possibility of appealing to the supervisory authority to lodge a complaint (and respective contacts); o The (eventual) existence of automated decisions and / or profiling;
o Ask what information MANUEL ALVES has about them and why;
o Know where they are stored, and how their data is treated;
o Be informed of how MANUEL ALVES fulfills its data protection obligations.
▪ Right of access:
o Access personal data being processed;
o Confirmation of the existence or not of processing your personal data;
o Provision of a copy of the processed personal data, preferably in an exportable format.
▪ Right of rectification:
o Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
▪ Right to limitation:
o Contest of the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy.
▪ Right to oppose treatment:
o Eliminate the subscription to the MANUEL ALVES newsletter or choose to be removed from our direct disclosure communications at any time. The easiest way to do this is by clicking on the link that allows you to remove any email or communication we send you, but you can also contact us for that purpose.
▪ Right to be forgotten:
o Request the removal of your data and the permanent elimination of those that do not conflict with legal obligations.
▪ Right to portability:
o Possibility to request your personal data in a common or common format, in order to operate the transfer to another organization, even if it is a competitor.
▪ Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority:
o If you consider that the processing of your personal data carried out by MANUEL ALVES violates the applicable legislation, you can file a complaint with the National Commission for the Protection of Personal Data - CNPD.
The exercise of rights by the holders can be done through the email address [email protected]
still by post, directing a letter with the data:
Subject: Exercise of rights - protection of personal data
A / C: Privacy Masalves Footwear One-Person Limited - Rua Padre José Peixoto Dias, 803 Margaride -4610 285 6. Transmission of personal data to third parties
In general, MANUEL ALVES does not transfer to third parties, unless it is in compliance with a legal obligation.
If data is transmitted to third parties, MANUEL ALVES ensures that subcontractors treat personal data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner, always in accordance with the purposes defined and agreed between the parties. The subcontractor can only process personal data in accordance with the instructions defined by MANUEL ALVES and always in strict compliance with the law and the purposes entrusted to it under the contract entered into.
In the scope of international data transfers, MANUEL ALVES will follow (at least) one of the following procedures:
▪ Individual contract or standard contractual clauses adopted directly by the European Commission or a supervisory authority;
▪ Subcontractor's participation in an EU-accredited or recognized certification system or standard to ensure an adequate level of protection; ▪ Recognition that the subcontractor's binding corporate rules guarantee an adequate level of data protection, issued by the supervisory authorities; ▪ Existence of an adequacy decision concerning the third country, the specific territory or sector of that third country, or concerning the international organization concerned.
The rules for making international transfers of personal data will not be applied when occasional operations are necessary and necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or in the context of a litigation process (judicial, administrative, or that runs under terms with regulatory bodies or similar ). 7. Links to partner sites
This website may contain links to third party / partner sites. MANUEL ALVES declares that it does not assume any responsibility for the content of any of these sites, users are advised to consult the privacy policies of the respective sites. 8. Cookies:
When browsing the MANUEL ALVES website, cookies are used which, however, do not collect information that directly identifies the user. Generic information is collected, namely how users arrive and use the sites.
The information is used for the purpose of controlling the number of visits and statistical studies, as well as to ensure that the website works correctly and to facilitate navigation and improve the user experience.